The field of architecture has been profoundly impacted by technological advancements over the years, and one of the most significant innovations of our time is Artificial Intelligence (AI). AI tools have found a prominent place in architecture, revolutionizing the way architects design, plan, and execute projects. In this article, we will explore how AI tools are shaping the architectural landscape. For instance, AI can generate design variations based on specified parameters, helping architects explore different possibilities quickly. Generative design, a subset of AI in architecture, allows architects to input design goals and constraints, after which AI algorithms generate countless design options. This not only speeds up the design process but also helps discover innovative and efficient solutions. Architects can then refine these generated designs, combining human creativity with machine intelligence.
AI-Powered Building Design
Design better buildings faster with AI
From Architectural Idea to Design in Real-time
ARCHITEChTURES is a generative AI-powered building design platform to help design optimal residential developments in minutes, rather than months.
- The user inputs the design criteria that the project must meet and defines and models the solution online in an easy and intuitive way in 2D and 3D.
- Our cloud-based AI system generates in real-time the geometry that best fits the parameters entered for each user iteration.
- The platform shows in real time the resulting BIM solution and all its metrics to be later downloaded in XLSX, DXF, and IFC formats.
- Generate optimal building designs in real time
SketchUp, Revit, Rhino, any sketch
Visualize any sketch of a schematic 3D
Create a variety of visualizations for the 3D model in Sketchup, Revit, Rhino or from any sketch, even hand-drawn in 15 seconds.
- Extension to Sketchup, Revit, Rhino and get visualizations of your models in 15 seconds
- Modify parameters, prompts, styles, and backgrounds in real time
- Just upload your image or sketch, and create a variety of photorealistic visualizations in just 15 seconds
- Fine-tune AI-generated visualizations by choosing the parts to render again with a new prompt
AI-driven BIM solutions
AI algorithms automate tasks
CAD software with BIM capabilities
A flexible platform for 2D, 3D designs, and BIM
- In BricsCAD BIM, design decisions come first, and machine learning algorithms automate the laborious tasks of manipulating BIM data, documentation, and levels of detail.
- Design geometry can directly be converted to BIM elements.
- Leverage the power of AI tools to automatically convert your concept study models to fully classified BIM models (LOD 200). Then, increase the LOD of your BIM using the power of BricsCAD BIM’s AI-powered workflows.